Hot Desk Melbourne
What is a hot desk?
Providing the ultimate flexible working environment, hot desks are designed for people who are seeking a productive workspace but don’t require it on a full-time basis. Work in vibrant spaces designed to enhance productivity, encourage the incubation of new ideas and facilitate a work-life balance.
With diverse breakout areas, no two work days will be the same. Remove the isolation, join the community and be inspired in an environment where collaboration flourishes and success is shared. Our coworking spaces are key to our culture of community. You never know where your next innovative concept or awe-inspiring business idea will come from – it might even come from the person sitting next to you.
Why a hot desk?
If a business hasn’t taken off quite enough to require full-time attention, there’s no need to get caught up in the costs of a private office. Sign up to a hot desk membership and work at your own pace and in your own way. Spaces include:
- bustling incubator spaces
- green-heavy rainforest rooms
- outdoor courtyards
- barstool seating
- couch seating
- bean bags
- quiet rooms
It’s hard not to find a place you can feel comfortable working in. Not to mention, you can change your hot desk every day and cycle until you find the space that works best for you.
As a hot desk member, you still take advantage of 24-hour access, amenities, high speed internet, access to meeting rooms and friendly staff. More than anything, though, you’re in the thick of many other great business minds working on their businesses. All potential clients and advocates of your product as well as service givers if you’re ever looking for something you need too.
This is the most alluring part of having a hot desk membership. Some small business owners with hot desks grow within their coworking space purely off the leads they generate from other coworkers!
Is a hot desk right for me?
Here’s some of the possible reasons why a hot desk could be right for you.
- Side business you’re only working on during weekends or off days?
- Travel-heavy business where you’re not sitting at a desk often but need a base of operations?
- Need a place clients can meet you where you can choose the location based on the client?
- Managing a start-up but haven’t got the capital for a private office yet?
- Simply enjoy working around strangers and networking?
These are just some examples of people who would love a hot desk and could utilize one to its fullest potential.
Benefits of a hot desk membership
Waterman Business Centers offer a range of benefits including:
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Efficient printing facilities
- Enough hot desks to ensure you’ll have a place to work, no matter what
- Beautiful communal workspaces
- Private meeting rooms
- State-of-the-art video conferencing rooms
- Spacious training & event rooms
- Friendly support staff
- Lunch & recreational rooms with full kitchen
- Tranquil rainforest room
- Outdoor spaces for a breath of fresh air
- Table tennis, mini-golf & basketball court for unwinding
- Café in or nearby centres
- Quiet coworking areas
- Networking and idea incubation areas
- Three great locations close to home (Narre Warren, Chadstone & Caribbean Business Park)
- 24-hour access to the centres
- Parking on-site or nearby
- Be a part of a rapidly growing business community
- Designated Community Manager with the role of ensuring you’re happy and making introductions
- Free, regular networking events
- Support programs to help start/grow your business
Why a hot desk at Waterman?
Although we’re very proud of our stunningly designed workspaces, it’s our community at Waterman Business Centres that sets us apart.
We have designated Community Managers who are responsible for ensuring that you have the best possible experience during your hours at Waterman. It’s their job to get to know you, create unforgettable events, and bring you together with other small business owners.
We’re not in this game for the buildings. We do what we do because we love small business, and we’re committed to helping them succeed by connecting people to build strong communities. Let us be the spark that ignites your next amazing business collaboration. You never know where it might take you.
Why are our hot desks so transformative?
Because we’re better together.
Hot desk prices
We offer our hot desks at three locations across the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne:
Hot Desking Package – $279/mth +GST
With an amazing range of breakout areas, our hot desks are designed for those wanting be more productive on a part-time basis.
By signing up for access to our hot desks, you’ll be joining an amazing business community, and spending your time surrounded by incredible people and breathtaking spaces designed to inspire and stimulate you to do your best work.
You never know where your next big idea could come from, and it might just be the person working right across from you.
- Full use of our Business Builders system
- Up to 60 hours per month of work time (self-monitored)
- 24/7 access
- Wide variety of first class working options
- Multiple locations all included
- Exceptional amenities
- Unlimited internet
- Become part of a large network of businesses
- Parking included
- Use of business address
- Access meeting rooms from $10/hour +GST