WATERMAN BUSINESS CENTRES PTY. LTD (ABN 26 199 564 081) trading as Waterman Business Centres (Us, Our, We). Operates https://www.waterman.com.au (the “Site”). This page outlines our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information that we receive from users of our site.
May Madness Campaign
• Campaign timeframe 1/05/19 – 30/06/19
• All pricing from Waterman Business Centres is exclusive of GST but will be added on top of your invoice
• All pricing is final for the Membership Plus and Dedicated Desk bundle unless otherwise specified by your leasing specialist.
• Value Added Services within the bundles cannot be amended and must be purchased as a whole.
Office Space Offer
• Office Space offer is based on a 14m2 – 22m2 office at Caribbean Park or Narre Warren.
• Office Spaces are subject to availability and may not be included at Chadstone
• Offer valid for those who sign a 12 month or longer contract
• Amendments to this offer is left to the discretion of the leasing specialist.
Membership & Office Space – Terms and Conditions
• One pass included with the Membership Plus or Dedicated Desk. Each membership must be allocated to a unique user.
• When collecting your pass, photo ID is required to be sighted prior to access
• Transfer to another person in the SAME business = $40 Transfer fee. Members have 5 business days to return their security card upon cancellation of agreement.
• Sharing access passes will result in immediate cancelation of the agreement with termination charges equivalent to the remainder of the agreement including VAS products.
• If you have cancelled your membership, you must return your pass. Any passes that are lost or not returned will incur a $100 fee.
• Sharing access passes with another person within or outside of the membership holder will result in immediate cancellation of the agreement with termination. Upon termination, any outstanding balance owing on the account will be immediately charged.
• Any VAS (value added service) items still owing on the membership, will be charged in full for the stated contract period.
• Guests of members must be supervised at all times. Members are liable for any damages or incidentals caused by their guests during their visit to Waterman.
Lost, misplaced or broken passes
• $100 will be charged for each pass replaced.
• Members must report the loss of passes immediately, failure to do so may result in termination of the agreement.
• Members are responsible for all activity conducted with their pass until it is reported as lost.
• Passes can be transferred from one user to another individual under the same ABN.
• A $40 transfer fee applies.
• Businesses may transfer one per pass per month (Businesses wishing to transfer more than one pass during the month must see the Waterman Service team for further details)
• Pass transfers from one business (ABN) to another is not permitted.
• As a Membership Plus, Dedicated Desk or Office Space member, your access pass will allow you 24/7 access to any Waterman Business Centre.
• Members cannot list Waterman sites as their business address or mailing address unless they subscribe to our virtual office or mailbox package. All Google listings mail will be returned to sender without notification unless the member has subscribed to the Virtual Office or mailbox Package. Upon cancellation of the mailbox product the member must provide proof that they have removed the listing from their marketing material, website and Google.
• If you are a Dedicated Desk or Office Space member, you will have a mailbox included within your pricing. If you would like your business across all 3 Waterman locations, you will need to purchase mailboxes at the remaining sites.
Please request more information about your parking from your leasing specialist as it differs at each location.
• Printing is available at standard rates
• 5c per black and white A4 page
• 35c per colour A4 page
Unlimited Wi-Fi is included. See Technical T&Cs for further information
Silver star reception service – (Membership Plus Holders)
Members will be sent an email and a text message once a client arrives. The silver level of service allows for an unlimited amount of notifications per month and the cost of this is included within the membership plus.
Gold star reception service – (Dedicated Desk Members & Office Tenants)
Members will receive an email and a text message upon the arrival of a client. After 10 minutes if the member has not responded they will receive a follow up phone call. Member notifications are not billed. This product includes unlimited notifications.
• Credit Card and direct debit payments are accepted.
• Waterman will charge your monthly payment to your nominated account.
Failed Payments (Membership Plus, Dedicated Desk & Office Space)
• Failed direct debits will incur a $20 dishonour fee.
Value Added Service Cancellations
All contract terms and cancelation fees for additional products are applicable upon termination of the membership. A member must maintain an active membership to access their VAS.
Please refer to your signed contract for your cancellation terms and conditions.
No Warranty as to Suitability
The Client agrees and acknowledges that: (a)The Waterman Business Centres, or anyone acting on behalf of The Waterman Business Centres, has not made any representation or warranty as to the suitability or adequacy of the product, the Services or the Furniture and Equipment; and (b) it occupies the product and uses the Services and the Furniture and Equipment at its sole risk.
The Client indemnifies The Waterman Business Centres, and each person claiming through The Waterman Group, against any liability or loss arising from, and costs incurred in connection with:
(a) the Client’s act or omission or that of its employees, contractors, agents, customers or visitors;
(b) breach of this Agreement. The Client must pay or reimburse The Waterman Business Centres all costs (including solicitors’ costs on an indemnity basis) incurred by The Waterman Business Centres by reason of the Client’s breach of the Agreement. The client is required to always maintain appropriate public liability and property damage cover. The client is required to provide a certificate to verify this cover.