Meeting Rooms for Hire in Melbourne
What is a meeting room for hire?
Meeting rooms for hire provide you with spaces dedicated to meeting clients, business partners, employees or interviewees.
Different sizes, designs, features and purposes mean you can choose the room that suits your needs depending on the meeting you’re about to have!
You’ll have your choice from:
- small, intimate rooms for 1-4 people
- boardrooms for important personnel
- conferencing rooms integrated with cameras and televisions for proxy meetings
- large rooms for training sessions or big company meetings
Why hire a meeting room?
Whether working from home, a private office or a hot desk or permanent desk, our workspaces can sometimes be too personalized.
While it makes working more enjoyable and keeps us stimulated, those framed photos or inspirational quotes may not translate well when meeting different kinds of clients who prefer to keep things strictly professional.
This is where hiring a meeting room comes into play.
Is a meeting room right for me?
Our exceptional meeting rooms feature the latest technology and offer a comfortable environment where you can meet your clients, enhance your image and boost your business.
From smaller, one-on-one meetings to large training rooms accommodating up to 200 attendees, conduct your meetings in dynamic, well-resourced spaces that are designed to impress.
An easy to navigate online booking system means you’ll have access to our spaces, both grand and modest, all at the click of a button.
Select a meeting location that inspires you, or one that’s sure to impress your clients.
The variety of stylish spaces means you can bring a unique perspective to ordinary meetings every day.
Benefits of hiring a meeting room
Our meeting rooms at Waterman Business Centres offer a range of benefits including:
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Efficient printing facilities
- State-of-the-art video conferencing rooms
- Spacious training & event rooms
- Friendly support staff
- Lunch & recreational rooms with full kitchen
- Outdoor spaces for a breath of fresh air
- Café in or nearby centres
- Three great locations close to home (Narre Warren, Chadstone & Caribbean Business Park)
- 24-hour access to the centres
- Parking on-site or nearby
Why meeting rooms at Waterman?
Just one look at our beautiful meeting spaces will show you how passionate we are about creating spaces that work.
But that’s nothing compared to how passionate we are at Waterman Business Centres about building strong, effective business communities.
With designated Community Managers whose sole job is to get to know you and your business, we’ll connect you with other small business owners across all of our spaces. We’ll do everything we can to give you the head start you need.
It’s not just about the buildings. We love small small business and we’re here to nurture the best small business communities around.
So, why are our meeting rooms so revolutionary?
Because we’re better together.
Meeting room prices
We offer meeting rooms for hire at three locations across the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne:
- Chadstone meeting rooms for hire
- Caribbean Park meeting rooms for hire
- Narre Warren meeting rooms for hire
Meeting Room Package – From $247/mth +GST
Impress your clients with our stylish and professional meeting rooms for hire.
Whether you’re meeting with 1 or 200 people, we have spaces and packages to accommodate your needs.
Book exactly the space you need, and use them grow your business.
- 24/7 access
- 30 Meeting room credits included per month
- Additional meeting room space starting from $10/hour +GST or increase your package
- Multiple locations all included
- Minimal set up costs
- Unlimited ultra-fast internet
- Outstanding range of meeting rooms at all sites