Serviced Offices Melbourne
What is a serviced office?
Including the basics for any small business owner, a serviced office is a workspace with the essentials of desk, chair and phone line.
You’ll have the benefit of enjoying privacy and size of your choice from our range of available sizes, safe storage so you can leave your business items overnight without taking chunks of work and technology home with you.
And lastly, your office will be cleaned every night ensuring you walk into something fresh and presentable every day!
Why a serviced office?
Offices are for business owners who are both established and starting up that need the permanence of a dedicated desk but have too much stuff to fit on one desk. Stock brokers, for example, utilising several computer screens, diaries, planners, calendar spreads, forms, print-outs, etc. may find a dedicated desk a little restrictive.
Another important factor a business owner might consider is privacy. Lawyers, banks, financial advisors, etc. who handle sensitive, confidential information may not want to work on a desk where their information is open to prying eyes. A serviced office offers that necessary security; however, all one needs to do is swing their office door open and they’re out in the collaborative coworking space. It’s the best of both worlds.
Those who have been on the search for an office space before may have noticed that most commercial office spaces offer little more than the paint on the walls and the floor under your feet. So, the price looks great but not as great once you’re out shopping for business phone & internet bundles, a sturdy desk, a swivel chair (every credible business has one), and so on.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll have to see where the nearest place for coffee is, where there is a communal kitchen and bathroom (if any) and the list goes on and on. After the laundry list is complete, you’ll then need to keep the place clean yourself, wasting valuable work time, or you’ll need to spend extra on someone else to do it for you.
It’s all quite a hassle and becomes far more expensive than was originally expected. A good serviced office can take away so much of that pain by providing the basics while you bring the technological equipment. This way, you’re operational faster which means less down time for your business!
Is a serviced office right for me?
If you’ve been looking for a place your business can call home for too long and your total expenses are getting messy between rent, phone, internet and your personal expenses, then maybe a fully serviced office is more your speed.
At Waterman, besides the aforementioned benefits, you’ll also have:
- Access to our Community Managers who exist to help you settle in, meet neighbouring tenants and introduce you to contacts you might need in your business.
- Access to networking events aimed at strengthening the business community and encouraging collaboration.
- Access to communal kitchen, bathrooms, recreational areas and outdoor spaces.
And this is just to name a few.
Serviced offices are also great for those who are moving their business out of home and are used to their own space. That can be a tough adjustment to just hop straight into an open pool of people when peace and quiet is something you’re used to.
A serviced office offers the best of both those worlds.
Benefits of a serviced office at Waterman
Waterman Business Centers offer a range of benefits including:
- 24-hour access to the centre
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Prompt phone connection
- Efficient printing facilities
- Furnished and personalized offices (including business name plaque)
- Lunch & recreational rooms with full kitchen
- Tranquil rainforest room
- Outdoor spaces for a breath of fresh air
- Table tennis, mini-golf & basketball court for unwinding
- Café in or nearby centres
- Quiet coworking areas
- Beautiful communal workspaces
- Access to private meeting rooms
- Access to state-of-the-art video conferencing rooms
- Access to elegantly designed boardrooms
- Access to spacious training & event rooms
- Parking on-site or close by
- Three convenient locations close to home (Narre Warren, Chadstone & Caribbean Business Park)
- Friendly support staff
- Free, regular networking events
- Networking and idea incubation areas
- Support programs to help start/grow your business
Why a serviced office at Waterman?
We’ve already said it’s our community at Waterman Business Centres that sets us apart.
You spend half, if not, most of your day at work and our designated Community Managers are responsible for ensuring that you have the best possible experience during your hours at Waterman. It’s their job to know you and your business, then bring you together with other small business owners that you could potentially collaborate and succeed with.
Our centres are spectacular and they are part of the vision, but we’re not just in this game for the brick and mortar. We do what we do because we love small business, and we’re committed to helping them succeed by connecting people to build strong communities while providing the best support. You never know where your next collaborative project can take you until you try, so let Waterman fan that flame.
Why are our serviced offices the best for business?
Because we’re better together.
Serviced office prices
We offer our serviced offices at three locations across the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne:
Serviced Office Packages – From $850/mth +GST
Get a secure and private office space, with no unexpected costs. Your package also includes access to our meeting room spaces, and you can use any of our shared common work spaces at each location across Melbourne.
- 24/7 around-the-clock access
- Friendly receptionist to welcome your clients
- Business-grade unlimited fibre internet connection
- Comprehensive range of meeting rooms at all sites
- Inclusive of 15 meeting room credits per month
- Variety of exceptionally appointed lounges, coffee bars and break out areas
- Join a strong and vibrant business community
- Remove isolation and create a highly enjoyable working environment for your staff
- Continual opportunities to network and collaborate with other professionals
- Private gym, showers and an onsite café
- Secure parking included
- Minimal set up costs
- Optional additional services available