Training Rooms for Hire in Melbourne
What is a training room for hire?
Training rooms are spaces fully equipped to seat numerous employees or clients.
From just a couple to hundreds of attendees, training rooms are designed to host any kind of corporate or small business event.
Training rooms are fully equipped with the technology you require to deliver as you please including projectors, screens, microphones and speakers, all coupled with great staff ready to help set you up so that your presentation works seamlessly.
Why hire a training room?
With the flexibility to make the space whatever you want it to be, we can tailor your experience to the outcome you desire.
Whether you need to accommodate two or 200, there is always space for your next training session, meeting or seminar with different rooms available in different sizes depending on the event you’re hosting.
The state-of-the-art facilities in our spaces allow for high speed internet access as well as the possibility for Skype conference calls and seamless video playback.
You’ll also have access to a variety of breakout areas and kitchen facilities for lunch allowing your attendees the freedom to get up and stretch their legs during the day.
Is a hiring a training room right for me?
You could easily hold your training session, conference, meeting or seminar in a recreation hall or an empty office space somewhere, but the costs of renting the space plus projectors, screens, microphones and speakers can add up.
In addition, the labor of putting it all together and testing it to make sure it works without problems is an even bigger cost of your time.
Not actually running a training session?
That’s OK, Waterman training rooms have been previously used for:
- Sales training
- Planning days
- Events (networking)
- Award presentations
- Brainstorming/incubation meetings
Whether a small number are getting together in an intimate setting or you’re addressing the entire national sales team, Waterman Business Centres have a training room that fits your requirements.
Benefits of hiring a training room
Our training rooms at Waterman Business Centres offer a range of benefits including:
- High speed Wi-Fi
- 46 – 120 inch displays
- Touch-screen panels
- Projectors with screens
- Space for up to 200 seated attendees
- Sound reduction for peace and privacy
- Microphones and professional audio included
- Easy screen-casting from laptop or device to TV or projector
- Efficient printing facilities
- State-of-the-art video conferencing
- Friendly support staff
- Elegant design
- Beautiful breakout areas
- Lunch & recreational rooms with full kitchen
- Outdoor spaces for a breath of fresh air
- Table tennis, mini-golf & basketball court for unwinding
- Café in or nearby centres
- 24-hour access to the centre
- Parking on-site or nearby
- Three fantastic locations close to home (Narre Warren, Chadstone & Caribbean Business Park)
And along with our incredible training rooms, you’ll find yourself in one of the most supportive business spaces in Melbourne.
Because at Waterman, we’re passionate about building businesses.
Training room hire prices
We offer training rooms for hire at three locations across the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne:
- Chadstone training rooms for hire
- Caribbean Park training rooms for hire
- Narre Warren training rooms for hire
Training Room Package – From $247/mth +GST
Run a successful training program for your clients, staff or colleagues with our well-equipped training rooms for hire.
Whether you’re working with 2 or 200 people, we have spaces and packages to accommodate your needs.
Choose the right training room for your needs and watch your business thrive.
- 24/7 access
- 30 training room credits included per month
- Additional training room space starting from $10/hour +GST or increase your package
- Multiple locations all included
- Minimal set up costs
- Unlimited ultra-fast internet
- Outstanding range of training rooms at all sites