Shared Office Space Melbourne
What is shared office space?
Whether you’re launching a new small business with your best mate or need more space for your business after hiring great talent, a shared office space is great for your team’s internal collaboration and communication.
With a healthy mix of seclusion and the option to step out into the collaborative coworking space and mingle, shared office spaces provide an exclusive incubation space for your team while allowing for the creation of valuable relationships with other businesses.
Why shared office space?
With small shared offices for two right through to large shared offices for 100, we provide spaces that work for you now and can grow to suit your needs as you continue to succeed.
Shared office spaces are perfect for businesses that find working across several permanent desks, spread out over a floor, too difficult and disjointed in the transfer of ideas.
Team communication can be hard when the team isn’t all together, so Waterman allows flexibility in your work environment so that you can transfer easily into bigger workspaces.
In addition to all the above, your shared office space will have high speed internet, phone connection, desks and chairs for your team, access to the communal bathrooms, kitchen and recreational spaces, plus the benefit of having your shared office cleaned so that you can walk into work to a presentable work space!
Is shared office space right for me?
Here’s some of the possible reasons why a shared office could be right for you.
- You are looking for a professional workspace to meet clients and hold team meetings.
- You’ve just started to hire and your team are crowded around your dedicated desk.
- You’ve hired staff and being spread out over numerous desks hinders communication.
- Paying for multiple desks outweighs one shared office.
- You may work for a large corporate company and find yourself in need of a satellite office space.
These are just a few examples of people who will benefit from a shared office space.
Benefits of shared office space
Waterman Business Centers offer a range of benefits including:
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Prompt phone connection
- Efficient printing facilities
- Furnished and personalized offices (including business name plaque)
- Beautiful communal workspaces
- Access to elegantly designed boardrooms
- Access to private meeting rooms
- Access to state-of-the-art video conferencing rooms
- Access to spacious training & event rooms
- Friendly support staff
- Lunch & recreational rooms with full kitchen
- Tranquil rainforest room
- Outdoor spaces for a breath of fresh air
- Table tennis, mini-golf & basketball court for unwinding
- Café in or nearby centres
- Quiet coworking areas
- Networking and idea incubation areas
- Three great locations close to home (Narre Warren, Chadstone & Caribbean Business Park)
- 24-hour access to the centre
- Parking on-site or nearby
- Free, regular networking events
- Support programs to help start/grow your business
Our shared offices at Waterman can solve many of the problems your business is facing, as well as having the added benefit of access to our Community Managers who will ensure you and your team settle into your new shared office and meet neighbouring business owners.
They can facilitate building strong building relationships with businesses you need help from and who need you.
Collaboration is our strong suit and that’s the greatest amenity we can provide in our spaces in addition to the tangible value.
Shared office space prices
We offer our shared office spaces at three locations across the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne:
- Chadstone shared office spaces
- Caribbean Park shared office spaces
- Narre Warren shared office spaces
Shared Office Packages – From $850/mth +GST
A private and secure office space, with no additional costs. Includes access to meeting room spaces, plus all common spaces at each location across Melbourne, both current and future.
- 24/7 access
- Minimal set up costs
- Receptionist to greet your clients
- Business grade unlimited fibre internet connection
- Outstanding range of meeting rooms at all sites
- Variety of exceptionally appointed lounges, coffee bars and break out areas
- Private gym, showers and an onsite café
- Secure parking included
- Continual opportunities to network and collaborate with other professionals
- Remove isolation and create a highly enjoyable working environment for your staff
- Join a strong and vibrant business community
- Inclusive of 15 meeting room credits per month
- Optional additional services available
Shared office space reviews
We also offer…
Contact us today for more information or to book a tour.