Boardrooms for Hire in Melbourne
What is a boardroom for hire?
For meetings between VIPs, chairing boards, steering committees and general company leadership. Boardrooms are spaces that are shaped to provide easy view of every member in attendance and facilitate an organic transfer of ideas.
From the simple, roundtable style design, to deluxe seating and elegant presentation, boardrooms can help you create the image your business wants to portray.
Why hire a boardroom?
When meeting with more than just four or five people and requiring a space that isn’t audience-to-speaker focused like a seminar room, boardrooms work perfectly.
Enjoy the personal space of your own seat while in the presence of the rest of your peers and discuss matters at hand.
Up-to-date conference calling pods in our boardrooms allows you to invite members to contribute by proxy. One can even do so by using our video conference-calling equipment to invite members to be there almost in person.
All the while, enjoy comfortable, leather seating, noise-cancellation for privacy, seamless computer or device connectivity and, in our Waterman suite, even have access to a side lounge area to mingle after a meeting, breakout areas for intervals and outdoor spaces for a breath of fresh air.
Is a hiring a boardroom right for me?
If you’re meeting with more than just a couple of people or have VIPs coming in to discuss important matters, boardrooms are perfect for you.
They’ve also been used extensively for:
- Training high level employees and associates
- Legal meetings across the table
- Monthly or quarterly update meetings
- Welcoming interstate or international guests with catering
- Planning and brainstorming meetings
- Creative development meetings where you need space to think
Given all the inclusions, there is little you can’t use a boardroom for!
Benefits of hiring a boardroom
Our boardrooms at Waterman Business Centres offer a range of benefits including:
- High speed Wi-Fi
- 46 – 120 inch displays
- Touch-screen panels
- Projectors with screens
- Space for multiple attendees
- Comfortable seating
- Variety of boardroom styles depending on meeting type and budget
- Sound reduction for peace and privacy
- Easy screen-casting from laptop or device to TV or projector
- Loudspeaker pods with easy connectivity and clear audio
- Support for catering within some boardrooms
- Efficient printing facilities
- Beautiful breakout areas
- Elegant design
- State-of-the-art video conferencing
- Friendly support staff
- Lunch & recreational rooms with full kitchen
- Outdoor spaces for a breath of fresh air
- Table tennis, mini-golf & basketball court for unwinding
- Café in or nearby centres
- Three great locations close to home (Narre Warren, Chadstone & Caribbean Business Park)
- 24-hour access to the centre
- Parking on-site or nearby
And along with our amazing boardrooms, you’ll find yourself in one of the most amazingly supportive business workspaces in Melbourne.
Because at Waterman, we’re in the business of building businesses.
Boardroom hire prices
We offer boardrooms for hire at three locations across the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne:
Boardroom Package – From $247/mth +GST
Impress your clients with our professional and elegant boardrooms for hire.
Whether you’re meeting with 2 or 200 people, we have spaces and packages to accommodate your needs.
Book the right space for your needs, and watch your business grow.
- 24/7 access
- 30 boardroom credits included per month
- Additional boardroom space starting from $10/hour +GST or increase your package
- Multiple locations all included
- Minimal set up costs
- Unlimited ultra-fast internet
- Outstanding range of boardrooms at all sites